Person in charge:
3di GmbH, Saalbahnhofstr. 25c, 07743 Jena, Germany
Fon: +49 (0)3641 / 50 96 0
Fax: +49 (0)3641 / 50 96 29
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.3di.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (Referrer-URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and the name so that we know where the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
c) When registering for our newsletter
We use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter, provided that in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR you have expressly consented. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address and the name is sufficient.
The aforementioned data are collected, processed and used exclusively for sending the newsletter. The data you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure, that means after registration, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and the confirmation time, as well as the IP address. The logging of the registration process is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our interest lies in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system, which serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users and also allows us to prove consents.
Collection and analysis of data about the reading of the newsletter (tracking) does not take place.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below will not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- You, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, have given your express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the case that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie information are storing each result in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Topicality and change of this data protection explanation